• Securely installs one or two Mac minis inside a 1U rackmount enclosure
• 1U height and standard mounting holes allow RackMac mini to be installed easily into any standard equipment rack
• Top cover padding which holds the computers firmly in place during transport and 11-inch mounting depth make RackMac mini perfectly suited for portable rack installations
• Manages airflow from front to back through each computer to keep them ambient temperature chill, even when RackMac mini is mounted between two other components
• Front panel openings allow insertion of CDs and DVDs, use of the IR receiver, and viewing of power indicator LEDs
• Front panel buttons enable operation of the computers' rear mounted power switches
• Front panel USB 3.0 ports allow connection of a USB peripheral (keyboard, flash drive, etc.) to each computer
Provides open access to back of the computers to connect and disconnect cables
Cable tie holes enable you to secure the power cord and other attached cables and avoid accidental disconnects while keeping them tidy
Rack 'em Up!
For a long time, Apple® kept a secret that was well known to a lot of people—Mac mini computers make sweet basic servers. They even acknowledged this fact by creating Mac mini Servers with dual hard drives and no optical disc drive. Apple did not, however, mention how you should integrate Mac mini into a server rack. Setting them on a simple shelf is an option, but security is nonexistent—there is no built-in option to secure the computer, which limits the Mac mini's potential for widespread use in server racks. Sonnet's RackMac mini fulfills the potential, making it simple to install and secure one or two Mac mini (Mid 2010 and later) computers inside a rugged, powder-coated steel enclosure that occupies a 1U rack space.